- 5 Ratings
Paddle Board Lesson & Tour on the Wenatchee River
Discover the fun of stand up paddle boarding with an in-depth lesson that teaches you the essentials. Put your skills to the test when you coast between forested mountain sides and glide down the crystal-clear waterways of the Wenatchee River.
What You Will Do
- Discover expert paddle boarding techniques, including how to follow the current and read the water to determine which path to take
- Revel in the lush great outdoors of the Pacific North West as you breathe in the fresh air of the Washington wild on a guided tour down the river
- Finish your trip in downtown Leavenworth, a small town modeled on a Bavarian village, and explore the charming shops and eateries in the area
- Meet up with an expert paddler to learn all about river safety, paddling techniques, balance, and capsizing
- Be driven to your launching point in a comfy shuttle that will give you plenty of time to prepare for your water adventure
- 3 hour guided paddle board lesson and tour
- Paddle board, paddle and a properly sized life jacket
- Transportation to the launch point
- Down river trip
Please wear a bathing suit, sunscreen, footwear that can get wet, sunglasses and a hat. Please also check the weather prior to your trip, as tours run rain or shine.
Full refund for cancellations made by 6 pm the night before your trip. No refunds for cancellations made after the deadline or no-shows.
- 5 Ratings