- 33 Ratings
Leavenworth River Tubing & Beer Garden Cookout from Seattle
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Seattle to experience what Leavenworth has in store. Relax on a tubing excursion down a winding river, then sample local cuisine at a fun cookout in a beer garden.
What You Will Do
- Make your way to Leavenworth from Seattle for a fun-filled day outdoors
- Coast down gentle river waters, floating along in a tube complete with a headrest and cub holder
- Head over to a cookout, devouring bratwurst made locally and sipping on a variety of refreshing beer
- See the town at your leisure after your tubing trip, getting a lift back to the city when you're ready
- River tubing trip
- Round-trip transportation
- Cookout and beer
- 33 Ratings
The advertisement said 1.5 hours of tubing, however it took us about 30mins. The host of the excursion let us go again but we ended up taking the van up with the local company there and they dropped us from a different point that was a lot more scenic and twice as long as the one we paid for with this company. I would probably give this a one or two star but the host was so funny and awesome that I wouldn't want this rating to somehow reflect poorly on him or Amanda.
Overall the trip was amazing and our driver and guide was amazing! The only suggestion I have is after the river of there was a place for us to put our items back on the bus before exploring town