- 45 Ratings
Learn to Shoot Course in Omaha
Lock and load with an introductory course to guns and shooting where you work with an informative instructor. Get grounded in the fundamentals as you work your way towards taking your first shots.
What You Will Do
- Gear up for an introductory course focusing on gun safety, basic marksmanship, handgun types and their history
- Discuss your goals and what you want to accomplish, with all of your questions answered by the end of the course
- Head out to the range to check out various types and models of guns, seeing how close you can get to a bull's-eye
- Work with a friendly instructor, who walks you through the basics, step-by-step to make sure you have a grip on it all
- Range time
- Rental guns
- Targets, eye protection and ear protection
You will be responsible for purchasing ammo. This class is recommended for students ages 15 and older.
Full refund for cancellations made 48 hours before your class. Store credit for use at Omaha Gun Club, or towards another training class, for cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice.
- 45 Ratings
The class was good, I feel like I know how to stand, hold the gun, and shoot better. I was under the impression that the course would allow students to shoot a couple types of pistol, and that was not the case. However, they included a coupon for a gun rental and half hour range time.