- 9 Ratings
Latin American Tapas Food Tour in New Haven
Discover New Haven's thriving Latin American food scene on a guided tour. Taste delicious tapas from some of the city's best venue's while checking out landmarks along the way.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided culinary tour, uncovering the best Latin American cuisine that downtown New Haven has to offer
- Kick things off at The Wine Thief, sampling a wide variety of Spanish wines with a professional
- Make your way over to Soul de Cuba where you sip on a refreshing mojito paired with a traditional Cubano
- Head over to Oaxaca Kitchen to try quesadillas packed with juicy duck
- Four-hour guided food tour
- 9 Ratings
- Chris & Tom
Everything was great except that one of the places we were supposed to go closed. We went to a Ben and Jerry's instead did not really fit in We would recommend it and do plan on trying again It was a fun afternoon
what a great introduction to some of the local restaurants in Downtown New Haven. Plan to take more of these tours AND ride the party bike! Lots of fun.
Maysha is awesome and fun. She developed good rapport among the group. Great restaurants and good pacing. Time to enjoy each venue but not rushed. Will do this again.....perhaps the Bike experience too! Scott Cranston
One of the best! Marsha was a great tour guide.
All of the food and drinks at all of the locations were wonderful!!!