Valley of Fire, Lake Mead & Moapa Valley Tour
Head out on an excursion to three of Nevada's most exciting sites during a guided tour. Check out the Valley of Fire, Lake Mead, and the Moapa Valley to experience some of the most beautiful desert-scapes in America.
What You Will Do
- See Lake Mead, a body of water which was created by the construction of the Hoover Dam and known as the largest reservoir in the United States
- Explore the desert ecosystems in the area, such as the Mojave Desert, the Great Basin Desert, and the Sonoran Desert
- Discover 900 plant species, 500 animal species, and 1,347 recorded archeological sites
- Explore The Valley of Fire, Nevada’s oldest and largest state park, containing petroglyphs dating back over 2,000 years
- Visit the Moapa Valley and learn why it's is known as a spot for uncovering the mystique of the Mojave Desert
- Guided tour
- All tours include drinks, snacks, & sunscreen
- Tours conducted in late model SUV with a private driver
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel
- Please wear comfortable shoes & bring a light sweater (if seasonally appropriate)
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.