River Mountain Loop Bike Adventure
Explore beautiful desert trails that are perfectly paved and separated from traffic. Hang out on a trail with a 32-mile loop that provided you to go all the way around or allows you to turn around at any point.
What You Will Do
- Pedal along conveniently paved paths and beautiful cycling trails all to yourself
- Don't stress about traffic getting in the way as you explore the beauty of nature the way you like
- Keep your eyes open for a possible sighting of the desert wildlife as you discover the trails
- Take in views of the Las Vegas Strip as you check out remote paths that take you to distant destinations away from the city
- Scott 10 trail bikes for adults (belt driven) and easy to ride
- Trail map
- Directions to local restaurants or places of interest.
- One bottle of water per bike
- Follow all of the rules of the NPS and Mother Nature
- Don't touch them any animals
- Always check the weather before you venture out onto an unknown trail
- Please treat our gear as if it were your gear
Wear comfortable shoes and cycling gear or cool clothing, and hydration packs are highly recommended or a backpack with extra water for each cyclist.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.