SUP Las Vegas
Try an Independent Adventure by renting a standup paddle board and take it to Lake Mead for an adventure off the strip. Use inflatable and hard top rentals that available for your private use.
What You Will Do
- Explore the shorelines of the Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Receive an excellent lesson and great gear for you I.A in Las Vegas
- You transport so you decide which destination you want to explore
- Perfect your balance and paddle stroke while enjoying this amazing desert shorelines
- Paddle to remote locations and explore the desert cliffs by SUP
- Find a secret location while exploring your own National Park
- Board, paddle, safety gear, lesson and map to include our favorite locations inside the National Park
Our rules are the same as the National Park Service and we ask that you respect our gear and our instructors by listening to our vital lesson and following our very professional and knowledgable staff. We have the right to deny service to anyone at anytime. Please respect our natural laws such as leave the wildlife and their habitat alone and as you found it. Leave No Trace is how we operate and we ask you to do the same while visiting our natural places on earth.
Paddling in the desert heat and wind can be challenging as well as dangerous for the unprepared adventurer. We ask that you prepare by bringing the items that you will need for sun, heat, wind and water. Hydration is a must and we encourage you to bring your own hydration pack with enough water for the amount of time spent outdoors.
We ask for 72 hour advance notice for full refund. 48 hours for partial refund and we will charge for lunch and the keep your deposit if 48 hours is not given for refund. We thank you for understanding in advance.