Seven Magic Mountains Tour
Tour to see the famed “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign and two-year public artwork exhibition “Seven Magic Mountains” located in the desert outside of Las Vegas.
What You Will Do
Experience Internationally renowned Swiss artist Ugo Rondinone’s Seven Magic Mountains is a large-scale site-specific public art installation located right in the middle of the desert. Comprised of seven towers of colorful, stacked boulders standing more than thirty feet high, Seven Magic Mountains is situated within the Ivanpah Valley adjacent to Sheep Mountain and the McCullough, Bird Spring, and Goodsprings ranges of mountains. A creative expression of human presence in the desert, Seven Magic Mountains punctuates the Mojave with a poetic burst of form and color. Also this Tour has stop at 'Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas' sign.
- Door-to-door hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking and admission fees (included in tour price)
- Personally guided and narrated tour with our highly-trained, entertaining adventure guides
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
Recommended items to bring on this tour:
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Hat or visor