Seven Day Yellowstone Rocky Mountain Tour
Spend seven days and six nights discovering the rustic beauty of Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons, and Bryce Canyon.
What You Will Do
- Day 1 spent at a 10,000 ft summit for spectacular views of the Sevier River Valley below, followed by a rim side picnic lunch and a full afternoon of hiking
- Day 2 spent in Salt Lake City Utah,for an afternoon of exploring Mormon Pioneer history including Salt Lake Mormon Temple, the State Capital Building and founder Brigham Young’s Territorial Governor’s Mansion
- Day 3 is spent at the Grand Tetons National Park where you'll enjoy abundant wildlife, pristine lakes, and spectacular mountain peaks
- Day 4 and 5 are spent at Yellowstone National Park, where you'll have the opportunity to spot grizzly bears, wolves, herds of buffalo and elk. Visit Old Faithful and the Grand Prismatic Pool, Yellowstone Canyon, explore geysers throughout both the North and South loop. Late take a dip in Mammoths Natural Hot springs
- Day 6 is spent up close and personal with some wildlife with a fun and educational visit to the Yellowstone Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery. In the afternoon, visit the Provo Lake Region followed by lakeside fun and a late night BBQ
- Day 7 as you're en route back to the bright lights of Sin City, explore the trails and dunes of beautiful Snow Canyon state park surrounded by ancient lava flows and red Navajo sandstone
- Ticket price includes private transportation in a modern 14-passenger tour bus, entry fees for all parks visited, and camping equipment (including foam sleeping mats and two-person tents), and hotel stay in Salt Lake City
Hotel pickup is not available for this tour. Guests should bring required camping and hiking equipment including: a travel pillow, sleeping bag, travel towel, flashlight, sunscreen, sunhat, rainproof jacket, walking shoes, a warm sweater for evenings, and a reusable water bottle. There are many opportunities for walks and hikes on this tour, not all walks are guided, your tour leader will advise and make recommendations for walks to suit your ability and interest. Meals are cooked in camp and are a communal effort, and attendees are expected to assist. Please make tour operator aware of any dietary restriction at least 24 hours prior to departure.