- 1 Rating
Red Rock Canyon, Neon Museum, & More Guided Tour
Set off on a memorable tour that has a little bit of everything, including nature, architecture, and history. Check out Red Rock Canyon, the Center for Brain Health, and the Neon Museum.
What You Will Do
- Visit the magnificent geological wonderland of Red Rock Canyon, which took Mother Nature hundreds of millions of years to create
- Gaze out over the natural beauty of Red Rock Canyon, which is home to about 600 species of plants, including the Joshua tree, Mojave yucca, banana yucca, and creosote
- Head over to the Neon Museum, where famous lit-up signs from the past are retired: Walk through an electronic boneyard spread over six acres
- Explore the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, which was designed by the world-famous architect Frank Gehry
- Guided tour
- All tours include drinks, snacks, & sunscreen
- Tours conducted in late model SUV with a private driver
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel
- Please wear comfortable shoes & bring a light sweater (if seasonally appropriate)
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 1 Rating