Red Rock Canyon & Mount Charleston Tour
Uncover the most sought-after geological wonderlands in Nevada on a guided tour. Check out Red Rock Canyon and Mount Charleston in one trip.
What You Will Do
- Hear stories about how the Red Rock Canyon first came about, which include iron minerals and more
- See why this landmark has been the backdrop for major motion pictures, such as Bells of San Angelo (1947)
- Learn about the 600 species of plants, that reside here, including the Joshua tree, the Utah juniper, and ponderosa pines
- Later, hit up Mount Charleston, the highest point in Clark County that is located 7,510 feet (2,289 meters) high
- Guided tour
- All tours include drinks, snacks, & sunscreen
- Tours conducted in late model SUV with private driver
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel
- Please wear comfortable shoes & bring a light sweater (if seasonally appropriate)
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 2 Ratings
The tour guide was excellent, professional and accommodating
Charles has been very nice tour guide and he let me enjoy my tour. Thank you!