Private Group Eco-Adventure
For the thrill-seeking type, groups of any size can embark on an educational and exciting zip line tour of Bootleg Canyon together.
What You Will Do
- Interesting insight into Bootleg Canyon’s history, geology, and ecology
- A stirring view of Red Mountain from above, zip lining over views of Lake Mead, the Las Vegas Strip, Mt. Charleston, and the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Photography and/or video to accompany you and take over 200 images of your experience
- Prior to start, guides will provide guests with an orientation, harness, and demonstration of safety procedures
- Dining options at local breweries and boxed lunches available for larger groups and businesses
To wear: tennis or hiking shoes are required; Casual clothing is strongly recommended. Participants must weigh between 75 and 250 lbs fully clothed.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations made within 24 hours
- There is a $50 non-refundable fee for advanced cancellations
- Tours shut down in the instance of excessive wind;
- Guests will be allowed to reschedule activity for a future date