Nellis Apex Sand Dunes Jeep Run
Become a high-adventure desert explorer as you cruise over towering dunes and rugged roads in a Jeep specially built to handle this terrain.
What You Will Do
- Option to drive fully equipped Jeep or to be a passenger
- Three hours of driving or riding on BLM lands and access to desert roads and sand dunes
- Guide provides directions and information about scenic routes on tour
- Safety orientation and experienced guide
- View native wildlife
- Round-trip transportation from your Las Vegas hotel and bottled water are provided
Nellis Apex is located 20 miles from the Las Vegas strip. Dress for the weather and wear sneakers or closed toe shoes. Don't forget your camera and sunscreen. Please note, if you are from outside of the U.S. and are planning on driving a tour Jeep, the vendor only accepts licenses from English speaking countries. If you are from a non-English speaking country, speak English, and would like to drive, you must have a valid international license from that country as well as a photo ID. Participants who are pregnant or have back problems should consult doctor before going on this tour. Children must be 2+ to attend and drivers must be 18+.
- 1 Rating