Logandale Off-Road Jeep Tour
Take on an all-day adventure as you crawl the red-rock boulders in the Valley of Fire, Nevada’s first state park, on the Logandale Trails.
What You Will Do
- 6 hours of driving or riding in the Valley of Fire State Park and the Logandale Trails
- Option to drive fully equipped Jeep or to be a passenger
- Safety orientation and experienced guide who provides directions and information about scenic routes on tour
- View native wildlife
- Round-trip transportation from your Las Vegas hotel
- Bottled water and lunch provided
Logandale is located approximately one hour from the Las Vegas strip. Dress for the weather and wear sneakers or closed toe shoes. Don't forget your camera and sunscreen. Please note, if you are from outside of the U.S. and are planning on driving, the vendor only accepts licenses from English speaking countries. If you are from a non-English speaking country, speak English, and would like to drive, you must have a valid international license from that country as well as a photo ID. Participants who are pregnant or have back problems should consult doctor before going on this tour. Children must be 2+ to attend and drivers must be 18+.