Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, & Memorial Bridge Tour
Discover how a modern feat of engineering keeps two million residents and 40 million tourists a year from going thirsty. Marvel at three water wonders, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, & the Memorial Bridge.
What You Will Do
- Visit Lake Mead, which was created during the construction of the Hoover Dam and is the largest reservoir in the United States
- Explore an area home to 900 plant species, 500 animal species, and 1,347 recorded archaeological sites
- Check out the Hoover Dam, which was recognized in 1984 as a National Civil Engineering Landmark
- Drive across the Memorial Bridge, which spans the Colorado River between the states of Nevada and Arizona
- Guided tour
- All tours include drinks, snacks, & sunscreen
- Tours conducted in late model SUV with private driver
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel
- Please wear comfortable shoes & bring a light sweater (if seasonally appropriate)
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.