- 37 Ratings
Guided Bus Tour of Death Valley from Las Vegas
See for yourself the otherworldly wonder of Death Valley, the hottest and driest region in the continent. Ride on a comfy bus for a wondering tour of famous stops throughout the area, such as the Devil's Golf Course, the Badlands and Furnace Creek.
What You Will Do
- Cruise through the ghost town of Rhyolite where the remnants of this once prosperous desert oasis still stand
- Explore the desert environment of Death Valley where rugged mountains bracket salty landscapes with deep canyons and wind-blown sand dunes
- See Badwater, a plunging basin that has the lowest elevation in all of America— shallow pools and salt deposits stretch across the horizon
- Hop aboard a comfy air-conditioned shuttle bus to travel from Las Vegas to Death Valley in style
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Las Vegas
- Guided tour of Death Valley
- Stop at ghost town
- Lunch, unlimited bottled water, and snacks
Guests should call the dispatch office at 702-889-8687 upon arrival in Las Vegas to give us your room number and/or cell number so we can contact you the evening prior to the tour to update your pick-up time and location. Wear hiking or athletic walking shoes. Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a light jacket are appropriate. March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
- 37 Ratings
I absolutely loved this informative and fun tour. Our tour guide, Larry, was very knowledgeable and great fun. The scenery was jaw dropping! Loved it!