- 15 Ratings
Grand Canyon West & Hoover Dam Combo Tour
Marvel at both the natural and man-made beauty of the Southwest on a two-part tour to the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. Spend hours discovering these gorgeous spots on an all-day excursion full of sightseeing and fun.
What You Will Do
- Visit the Hoover Dam to check out the Visitor Center and Historical Displays, learning the story behind this monumental structure
- Travel down desert roads to the western rim of the Grand Canyon: Marvel at 900-year old Joshua trees and stunning views from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Look out from the top of the Hoover Dam to see Lake Mead, the world's largest man-made lake
- Stop at a local park where herds of bighorn sheep, descending from their mountain homes, gather and graze on the sweet grass
- Fill up with a picnic lunch by the rim of the Grand Canyon, then stroll along the boardwalk to see the dwellings of the Hualapai people
- Pick-up at hotel
- Hoover Dam tour
- Grand Canyon tour
- Continental breakfast
- Bottled water and snacks
Please wear hiking or athletic walking shoes. Temperatures are cooler from October- February so long pants and a light jacket are appropriate. March- September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
- 15 Ratings