Grand Canyon Tour of Hualapai Territory and Skywalk Platform
Enjoy awesome views of the Grand Canyon, learn about the Hualapai culture, and take a stroll on the Skywalk glass platform.
What You Will Do
- Fully narrated personalized tour of the sights, with noise-reduction headsets and voice activated microphones for communication between pilot and passengers
- Take helicopters from Las Vegas and Grand Canyon West
- 2 landings included: one near the Canyon floor, and the other near Hualapai territory
- Introduction to tribe culture and legends with a tour of Guano Point
- Optional Skywalk excursion
- Champagne, beverages, light snacks, and lunch served
Guests should bring a camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a photo ID. Wearing comfortable clothing and shoes is recommended. Photo and DVD packages are available on the same day of your trip and can be purchased before or after your flight. Participants must be under 300 pounds, and guests over the weight limit must purchase 2 seats. Children under 2 years old are free.