Grand Canyon South Rim Guided Tour
Head out on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and travel through the picturesque Mojave Desert. Plus, stop at Bright Angel Lodge for breathtaking views.
What You Will Do
- Travel over the newly built Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, gazing out the window for amazing views
- Stop for lunch at the Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitor Center and IMAX theater complex
- Travel through the Southwest desert with a brief stop in Kingman, Arizona, before setting off on a spectacular tour in the Grand Canyon National Park
- Door-to-door hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Parking and admission fees
- Personally guided and narrated tour
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
Please bring comfortable shoes, water, camera, sunscreen, weather-appropriate clothing, sunglasses, and a hat or visor.