Grand Canyon Self-Guided Driving Tour
Put yourself in the driver's seat of an adventure-packed road trip through the stunning beauty of the Grand Canyon. Tour this iconic park's wonders at your own pace with a package that includes a car and plenty more.
What You Will Do
- Drive through one of nature's most awe-inspiring wonders in a spacious and comfortable rental car on a self-guided tour
- Look 4,000 feet down into the Grand Canyon's colorful abyss from your perch on a glass bridge hanging high above the Colorado River
- Get a taste of the Wild West when you learn how to rope, quick draw, and toss a tomahawk at the Hualapai Ranch
- Take advantage of the Grand Canyon shuttles to travel to the park's most famous spots, including Eagle Point and Guano Point
- 24-hour car rental and tour instructions
- Entry to Grand Canyon West and Sky Walk
- Use of the hop-on, hop-off shuttles at Grand Canyon West for travel to and from Eagle Point, Guano Point and Hualapai Ranch
- Meal ticket for lunch at an on-site cafeteria
- Hualapai visitation certificate
Must be 21 or older to drive the rental vehicle. Patrons under 25 and additional authorized drivers incur an additional fee. Must have valid driver's license and a credit card in the same name of the vehicle deposit. Infant-toddler-booster Seats are available. Please choose type when making reservation to guarantee the correct child seat is available for your tour package. Vehicle must be returned full of gas.