Grand Canyon National Park Airplane & Helicopter Tour
See the breathtaking beauty of the Grand Canyon with a plane and helicopter tour over the stunning desert landscapes. Discover this national park full of natural beauty as you soar through the air.
What You Will Do
- Spend hours exploring all that the Grand Canyon has to offer on a two-part tour
- Look out the window of your plane to glimpse the Grand Canyon, Lake Mead, the Mojave Desert and the Hoover Dam
- Hop on a helicopter to speed over the Dragon Corridor and gaze below at the rushing waters of the Colorado River
- Relax as you're whisked away in a comfy shuttle from your hotel to the airport, where you board a deHavilland Twin Otter airplane
- Guided plane tour
- Guided helicopter tour
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
You are picked up at your hotel up to an hour and a half before depending on location. All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a valid government issued photo ID.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.