Grand Canyon Landmarks Flight with Landing
Fly in style with this “grand tour” of Las Vegas, southern Nevada landmarks, and the Grand Canyon, plus a landing right above the canyon floor.
What You Will Do
- Fully narrated personalized tour of the sights, with noise-reduction headsets and voice activated microphones for communication between pilot and passengers
- Daytime and sunset flights available
- Landing in the Canyon 300 feet above Colorado River
- Sights on tour include: the Strip, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, geographical features in Nevada and Arizona, and the Grand Canyon
- Continental breakfast is served on all morning flights with takeoff before 10:00am
- Champagne, beverages, and light snacks are also served
Guests should bring a camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a photo ID. Wearing comfortable clothing and shoes is recommended. Photo and DVD packages are available on the same day of your trip and can be purchased before or after your flight. Participants must be under 300 pounds, and guests over the weight limit must purchase 2 seats. Children under 2 years old are free.
- 2 Ratings