Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Skywalk Access
Enjoy a bird's-eye view of the Grand Canyon with a scenic helicopter tour over this world-famous landmark. Gaze out over the natural beauty from hundreds of feet up before walking along a glass bridge to glimpse the canyon below.
What You Will Do
- Experience aerial thrils with a high-flying helicopter tour above the Grand Canyon with a professional leading the way
- Hop aboard a sleek touring helicopter that's modern and comfortable, then sit back and enjoy the sights
- See stunning landmarks from high above, including the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Black Mountains and the Grand Wash Cliffs
- Walk out over the Skywalk, a glass covered bridge above the Grand Canyon that lets you see hundreds of feet down
- Drive away from your hotel in a luxury limousine to head to the Grand Canyon Heliport terminal
- Guided helicopter tour
- Guided Skywalk tour
- Complimentary round-trip limousine transfers from most major hotels in Las Vegas
Check in at the Grand Canyon Helicopters Terminal 45 minutes prior to flight.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.