- 3 Ratings
Grand Canyon Guided 4x4 Ride
Experience the incredible beauty and wonder of the Grand Canyon on an extended tour through this gorgeous nature park. Hop aboard a 4x4 to follow a winding, secret passage down to the rushing Colorado River.
What You Will Do
- Hop aboard a 4x4 jeep to follow an ancient Hualapai Indian trail to the floor of the Grand Canyon and hear the rushing rapids of the Colorado River
- Take in the unequaled splendor of the Grand Canyon when you stroll along the West Rim for amazing views of Dry Lake and Joshua Tree Forest
- On your way to this national treasure, see the scenic wonders of Eldorado Canyon, as well as rolling landscapes covered by prickly cacti
- Comfy shuttle transportation gets you to and from the Grand Canyon starting in Las Vegas
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Las Vegas
- Hoover Dam and Route 66 Train Museum stop
- Tour of the Grand Canyon
- 4x4 Tour
- Continental Breakfast, lunch, and unlimited bottled water and snacks
Wear hiking or athletic walking shoes. Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a light jacket are appropriate. March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
- 3 Ratings