Grand Canyon Flight and River Rafting Adventure
Combine two activities in one package: an unforgettable helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon and a rafting trip down the Colorado River.
What You Will Do
- Fully narrated personalized tour of the sights, with noise-reduction headsets and voice activated microphones for communication between pilot and passengers
- Helicopter transportation to Boulder City Airport and ground transportation to base of Hoover Dam
- Flight tour over the Grand Canyon
- River rafting excursion down the Colorado River in Black Canyon
- Champagne, beverages, light snacks, and lunch served
Guests should bring a camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a photo ID. Wearing comfortable clothing and shoes is recommended. Photo and DVD packages are available on the same day of your trip and can be purchased before or after your flight. Participants must be under 300 pounds, and guests over the weight limit must purchase 2 seats. Children under 2 years old are free.