Exclusive Grand Canyon Flight and Shuttle Tour
Fly by executive airplane to the Grand Canyon and a helicopter down below the rim. Finally, explore the park your way by shuttle and on foot.
What You Will Do
- Fully narrated personalized tour of the sights from airplane pilot. Individual leather seats in plane and large windows for viewing; helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon rim, with landing 300 feet above the Colorado River
- Walking tour of authentic Native American dwellings and live Native American performances throughout the day from multiple tribes
- Additional landing at Grand Canyon West and exploration of area attractions, with optional entry to Skywalk
- Access to park shuttle and self-guided exploration walk
- Includes lunch at Guano Point
- Complimentary transportation to and from hotels on the Las Vegas Strip
Guests should bring a camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a photo ID. Wearing comfortable clothing and shoes is recommended. Photo and DVD packages are available on the same day of your trip and can be purchased before or after your flight. Participants must be under 300 pounds, and guests over the weight limit must purchase 2 seats. Children under 2 years old are free.