Eldorado Canyon ATV Tour
Ride through legendary Eldorado Canyon on trails dating back to the 1800’s—en route to the Techatticup Gold Mine, for a tour deep inside.
What You Will Do
- Guided ATV ride through Eldorado Canyon, featuring rugged mountain terrain, glimpses of wildlife, and stunning views from the top of the trailhead
- Entry to the Techatticup Gold Mine for a guided walking tour of three separate mineshafts—one of which drops over 900 feet
- ATVs are fully automatic, four-wheel drive, and easy to use
- Guides provide safety orientation and training
- Roundtrip transportation
- ATV and all safety gear
- Boxed lunch and bottled water
- Entrance fee to Techatticup Gold Mine
Please dress appropriately for activity in clothes that you don't mind getting dirty. Appropriate footwear includes sturdy shoes, sneakers or boots only (high heels, sandals, flip flops or open-toed shoes are not permitted). Guests must be ages 16+ with driver's license to operate ATV/UTV. Participants under 18 must have parent or guardian present. To book a 2-seat UTV, 2 people must book tickets; to book a 4-seat UTV, 3 to 4 people must book tickets.