We're excited to help you complete your booking with BigHorn Hummer Tours.
Death Valley National Park Hummer Tour
Travel from Las Vegas into the badlands of Death Valley in a luxury H2 Hummer with your own personal tour guide and driver.
What You Will Do
- Personal tour guide who shares information on everything from the history of the area and the landmarks along the way, to knowledge of wildlife and fauna specific to the region
- Travel from Las Vegas to the Furnace Creek Visitor Center and the Death Valley Museum
- Off-roading experience through 20 Mule Team Canyon, a drive through Artist’s Pallet, and stops at Bad Water (the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere), the Harmony Borax Mine, and Zabriskie’s Point
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Las Vegas hotel in a luxury H2 Hummer, and all-you-can-eat lunch at Furnace Creek
- Complimentary bottled water, and a complimentary disposable camera
This tour requires a minimum of three guests.
- 2 Ratings
2657 Windmill Ln, Henderson, NV 89074, USA
Select Date & Time