Black Canyon Stand-Up Paddle Trip from Las Vegas
Explore the Black Canyon Water Trail on the Colorado River with a guide and an adventure to remember. Get off the strip with a paddle in hand for your next trip.
What You Will Do
- Get off the Strip and onto a stand-up paddleboard to glide over the Black Canyon Water Trail
- Have a blast with four hours of paddleboarding in the canyon with a qualified and safe instructor
- Discover all the secrets that the canyons have to offer, listening to your guides regale you with historical stories
- Look out for the wildlife that lives on the edge of the trail, enjoying lunch along the shoreline of the Colorado River
- Board, paddle, leash, lifejacket, and anchor for group
- Guided tour with SUP instructor and knowledgeable staff
- Pre-packed lunch from requested vendor list sent in confirmation email.
- Guaranteed workout with amazing views
This is a remote location and the drive will be long but enjoyable as you pass through Boulder City and over Hoover Dam. You will arrive after a long dirt road and find yourself at the bottom of a Black Canyon with a small marina and a surprisingly large amount of people. This is not an easy paddle experience we suggest only strong paddlers with the will to work for it as we can not guarantee flat water conditions as wind is usually part of this exciting experience. We follow all Lake Mead National Recreation Area's rules and regulations. You will receive your map of the park with rules at the entrance gate where you will be required to pay a fee for entrance. We expect you to care for our gear as if if were your own. We have the right to refuse service to anyone. Please respect the wildlife and the river and expect changing weather conditions. It is your responsibility to provide hydration, shade and sun protection for this adventure.
Due to the use of other vendors and for the sake of other paddlers we do not provide full refund after 72 hours. We are unable to cancel food products for lunch after 48 hours so full deposit and full cost of lunches and other pre ordered items will be retained.