- Day 1 spent at Zion National Park where you’ll hike to sights like Angels Landing, the pristine Emerald pools and the red sandstone cliffs and camp overnight
- Day 2 spent at Bryce National Park where you’ll hike up close to the sandstone hoodoos before enjoying a soak in the camp’s outdoor hot tub
- Day 3-4 spent exploring the fascinating landscapes of Arches and Canyonlands national parks, where you’ll have the option to add on a helicopter tour for aerial views
- Day 5 spent with a Navajo guided jeep tour of Monument Valley, visiting the Navajo National Monument and Hopi cliff dwellings
- Day 6 spent at the Grand Canyon where you’ll catch a sunset and sunrise, plus hike deep into this diverse canyon or enjoy an aerial view with the option to add on a helicopter tour
- Day 7 takes you along Route 66 back to your hotel in Las Vegas, where you’ll have plenty of time to relax before a night out on the town
- Ticket price includes private transportation in a modern 14-passenger tour bus, entry fees for all parks visited, and camping equipment (includes foam sleeping mat and two-person tents).
Hotel pickup is not available for this tour. Guests should bring required camping and hiking equipment including: a travel pillow, sleeping bag, travel towel, flashlight, sunscreen, sunhat, rainproof jacket, walking shoes, a warm sweater for evenings, and a reusable water bottle. There are many opportunities for walks and hikes on this tour, not all walks are guided, your tour leader will advise and make recommendations for walks to suit your ability and interest. Meals are cooked in camp and are a communal effort, and attendees are expected to assist. Please make tour operator aware of any dietary restriction at least 24 hours prior to departure. There is an additional fee of $70 upon the start of the tour which covers all meals.