Set off on a memorable tour that has a little bit of everything, including nature, architecture, and history. Check out Red Rock Canyon, the Center for Brain Health, and the Neon Museum.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit the magnificent geological wonderland of Red Rock Canyon, which took Mother Nature hundreds of millions of years to create
- Gaze out over the natural beauty of Red Rock Canyon, which is home to about 600 species of plants, including the Joshua tree, Mojave yucca, banana yucca, and creosote
- Head over to the Neon Museum, where famous lit-up signs from the past are retired: Walk through an electronic boneyard spread over six acres
- Explore the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, which was designed by the world-famous architect Frank Gehry
- Guided tour
- All tours include drinks, snacks, & sunscreen
- Tours conducted in late model SUV with a private driver
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel
- Please wear comfortable shoes & bring a light sweater (if seasonally appropriate)
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year