Uncover the most sought-after geological wonderlands in Nevada on a guided tour. Check out Red Rock Canyon and Mount Charleston in one trip.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Hear stories about how the Red Rock Canyon first came about, which include iron minerals and more
- See why this landmark has been the backdrop for major motion pictures, such as Bells of San Angelo (1947)
- Learn about the 600 species of plants, that reside here, including the Joshua tree, the Utah juniper, and ponderosa pines
- Later, hit up Mount Charleston, the highest point in Clark County that is located 7,510 feet (2,289 meters) high
- Guided tour
- All tours include drinks, snacks, & sunscreen
- Tours conducted in late model SUV with private driver
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel
- Please wear comfortable shoes & bring a light sweater (if seasonally appropriate)
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Sep 20, 2019
Driver was professional and courteous. We really enjoyed our tour!
Apr 2, 2019
The tour guide was excellent, professional and accommodating
Mar 12, 2019
Charles has been very nice tour guide and he let me enjoy my tour. Thank you!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year