- Stroll along on a private two-hour walking tour down the famous and always-bustling streets of the Las Vegas Strip
- Hear stories of the area’s history, including how it was founded with the help of the mafia
- Check out the area’s hottest landmarks and attractions, including the Bellagio Fountains and Caesars Palace
- Ask your guide any questions you have for insightful answers from someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Two-hour private walking tour
This is a two mile walking tour and is not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart conditions.
Nomad Walking Tours LLC reserves the right to cancel tours. If this is the case a full refund of the amount paid will be given, including the deposit. Nomad Walking Tours LLC is not responsible for additional expenses incurred by preparing for the trip (for example: non-refundable advance purchase air tickets, clothing, equipment, visa fees, medical expenses, etc.). If you cancel a Private Walking Tour for any reason: · More than 7 days prior to the tour start date, we will grant you a full refund. · Between 7 and 2 days prior to the tour start date, we will retain 50% of the tour cost. · Less than 48 hours prior to the tour start date, or once the tour has begun, there will be no refunds. Rescheduling is sometimes possible but not guaranteed and is subject to availability and cancellation policy. In the rare situation where the operator is forced to cancel the tour due to weather conditions or tour guide availability, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.