Rally up your crew for a wild escape room game. Work with the mafia to uncover valuable information before your time limit is up.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Have fun with a one-hour escape room challenge, a new interactive activity modeled after a video game
- Get into character as you hang with fellow mafia members and make a decision that could make or break your career
- Uncover hidden clues and secret hints that give you information on your boss’s criminal past
- Uncover agents, who are helping out an investigation, to face your destiny before the hour is up
- One-hour escape room game
Jan 1, 2018
The game was not explained. It would have helped to say there were multiple rooms, that the figures on the wall were the mafioso or have the voices come from the figures and not the phone. I probably would not do it again.
Oct 23, 2017
While the concept was interesting, there were some problems. Some of the tech was touchy. The gamemaster seemed confused rather than helpful. We have done worse, but we've also seen much better rooms. I would suggest training (or retraining) your employees. A little maintenance on the key items in the room. Maybe a little more thoughtful decorations in the office. It felt empty. Bookshelf hidden door was a cool concept, but it locks behind you if you aren't careful. You need a cut off switch (legally and to ensure the customers don't need to be rescued by the gamemaster). Building out the shelves a little more might hide the door seam. Ideas from one owner to another.
Aug 8, 2017
The batteries weren't working. The instructions and finding the clues wasn't really specific.
Meeting location:  3300 S Jones Blvd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year