Discover how a modern feat of engineering keeps two million residents and 40 million tourists a year from going thirsty. Marvel at three water wonders, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, & the Memorial Bridge.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit Lake Mead, which was created during the construction of the Hoover Dam and is the largest reservoir in the United States
- Explore an area home to 900 plant species, 500 animal species, and 1,347 recorded archaeological sites
- Check out the Hoover Dam, which was recognized in 1984 as a National Civil Engineering Landmark
- Drive across the Memorial Bridge, which spans the Colorado River between the states of Nevada and Arizona
- Guided tour
- All tours include drinks, snacks, & sunscreen
- Tours conducted in late model SUV with private driver
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel
- Please wear comfortable shoes & bring a light sweater (if seasonally appropriate)
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year