Take in the inspiring views of the Mojave Desert and explore Eagle Point on a guided tour. Step onto the Grand Canyon Skywalk for panoramic views of the Grand Canyon.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take in the inspiring views of the Mojave Desert, home of the world’s only Joshua tree forest
- Explore Eagle Point, gateway to the Hualapai Nation, with native dances and a BBQ lunch
- Step onto Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass bridge extending beyond the rim that offers panoramic views of the Grand Canyon
- Pick up an authentically crafted keepsake at the Hualapai Market, then make a quick stop at the Hoover Dam
- Door-to-door hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Parking and admission fees
- Personally guided and narrated tour
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
Please wear shoes and bring water, a camera, sunscreen, weather-appropriate clothing, sunglasses, a hat or visor, and cash. Skywalk not included in tour price. Tickets can be purchased on site.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year