See the breathtaking beauty of the Grand Canyon during a plane ride over desert landscapes. After you land, sit back and relax as a bus takes you on a tour of a national park full of natural beauty.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend three hours exploring all that the Grand Canyon has to offer on a two-part tour
- Look out the window of your plane to glimpse the Grand Canyon, Lake Mead, the Mojave Desert and the Hoover Dam
- Ride down the desert trails of the Grand Canyon National Park in a spacious coach bus to take in the stunning natural rock formations
- Relax as you’re whisked away in a comfy shuttle from your hotel to the airport, where you board a deHavilland Twin Otter airplane
- Guided plane tour
- Guided coach tour
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
You are picked up at your hotel up to an hour and a half before depending on location. All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a valid government issued photo ID.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year