Find yourself in the real wild west on the Ghost Town Day Tour from Las Vegas. Visit the Hoover Dam, Chloride ghost town, Oatman ghost town, and El Dorado Canyon.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Small group tour with a maximum of 13 people and an expert guide
- Stop at the Hoover Dam, which holds back the Colorado River and offers views of the beautiful man-made reservoir Lake Mead
- Stop at the ghost town of Chloride to learn about its booming mining industry and proud history
- Stop at the ghost town of Oatman for a drink at an old saloon and a visit with the town poltergeist, “Oatie the Ghost,” and to take part in a western shoot out
- Stop at El Dorado Canyon
- Drive down Historic Route 66
- Photo opportunities at each stop along the tour, transportation in a modern and spacious SUV or Mini Bus, and hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Deli-style picnic lunch
Please inform operator of your hotel name, room number and your contact information to arrange pick-up at least 24 hours prior to departure.
Apr 9, 2018
Seeing the old towns was really interesting and the tour guide, Joel, made it a lot of fun with his stories and interesting facts.
Meeting location:  2510 E Sunset Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year