Head out on an excursion to three of Nevada's most exciting sites during a guided tour. Check out the Valley of Fire, Lake Mead, and the Moapa Valley to experience some of the most beautiful desert-scapes in America.
Best Price Guaranteed
- See Lake Mead, a body of water which was created by the construction of the Hoover Dam and known as the largest reservoir in the United States
- Explore the desert ecosystems in the area, such as the Mojave Desert, the Great Basin Desert, and the Sonoran Desert
- Discover 900 plant species, 500 animal species, and 1,347 recorded archeological sites
- Explore The Valley of Fire, Nevada’s oldest and largest state park, containing petroglyphs dating back over 2,000 years
- Visit the Moapa Valley and learn why it’s is known as a spot for uncovering the mystique of the Mojave Desert
- Guided tour
- All tours include drinks, snacks, & sunscreen
- Tours conducted in late model SUV with a private driver
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel
- Please wear comfortable shoes & bring a light sweater (if seasonally appropriate)
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Nov 27, 2019
He was nice and friendly, but we prefer younger guy because he was tired during driving. We were afraid of car accident.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year