Tour to see the famed “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign and two-year public artwork exhibition “Seven Magic Mountains” located in the desert outside of Las Vegas.
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Experience Internationally renowned Swiss artist Ugo Rondinone’s Seven Magic Mountains is a large-scale site-specific public art installation located right in the middle of the desert!
- Comprised of seven towers of colorful, stacked boulders standing more than thirty feet high, Seven Magic Mountains is situated within the Ivanpah Valley adjacent to Sheep Mountain and the McCullough, Bird Spring, and Goodsprings ranges of mountains
- A creative expression of human presence in the desert, Seven Magic Mountains punctuates the Mojave with a poetic burst of form and color
- This tour also has a stop at ‘Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas’ sign!
- Door-to-door hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking and admission fees (included in tour price)
- Personally guided and narrated tour with our highly-trained, entertaining adventure guides
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
- Recommended items to bring on this tour: comfortable shoes, water, camera, sunscreen, weather-appropriate clothing, sunglasses, and a hat or visor.
Mar 1, 2020
I am absolutely appalled by this “hike”. Three of us spent $100 a piece - so $300 for a 2 hour hike to the Magic 7 Mountains. We got all geared up in our hiking shoes and workout clothes to go exploring. A “salesman” in slacks and loafers picked us up (first red flag). We swung by the Las Vegas sign which was ok but then we headed off for the “hike” what a load of CRAP!!! He drove us out 20 mins into the dessert to a completely FLAT area for miles with some stupid painted rocks & said “ok. We’ve got 40 mins here”. There was no where to hike. No trails. No mountains to climb. No guide to explain anything. Just an open desert for miles and some stupid painted rocks that took all of 5 seconds to see. I have NEVER been so dissatisfied by a company and I would expect a FULL REFUND! This is a SCAM!!!!
Dec 26, 2019
I booked a trip with this company as it was the only one available at 2pm with pick up from my hotel. After receiving the confirmation, I sent an email to the person in charge. Even though I booked my trip for 2 pm he told me Alex, a tour guide will pick me up at 4pm. When I questioned him, he said it was a sunset tour. So I went to explore. Then about 1:30 pm I checked my email to see that I've an email for 2pm pick up!!!! I was at the cosmopolitan hotel. I contacted the driver, uriel, who came in a battered two door Honda civic and said he had pick up couple of more people. The car was in a worst shape possible. The two girls had a hard time getting into the car, as the car seats donot even move! Uriel was just a driver not a tour guide! This is false publicity.. It's not worth $104 or your time. It'd be cheaper to take a cab on your own and go there. Even round trip uber will cost less! The two hotels didn't get off at the Las Vegas sign as it was difficult! Such a waste of money... Save your money and go with someone else or by yourself. I have sent him an email about refund as it was not how it says on the website! There's no parking fee or entrance fee and you don't need a guide to visit this place. Save your money.. It's a scam.
Meeting location:  6800 E Lake Mead Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year