- Enjoy a mid-day cruise on Lake Mead complete with narration of Colorado River geology, Hoover Dam history and more
- Gaze out over this scenic oasis from all three levels of your paddleboat, the Desert Princess
- Head back inside if it gets too hot with two climate-controlled areas that offer a break from the desert sun
- Check out the O’Callaghan-Tillman Memorial Bridge, which connects Nevada and Arizona
- Snack and beverage bar available
- Guided cruise
Dress is casual and layered clothing is recommended. Infants under two are free. No smoking is allowed in the vessel, but is allowed in designated areas on outside decks. Boarding begins approximately 15 minutes prior to departure.
Reservations are transferrable to another cruise.