Take in the inspiring views of the Mojave Desert and explore Eagle Point on a guided tour. Step onto the Grand Canyon Skywalk for panoramic views of the Grand Canyon.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take in the inspiring views of the Mojave Desert, home of the world’s only Joshua tree forest
- Explore Eagle Point, gateway to the Hualapai Nation, with native dances and a BBQ lunch
- Step onto Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass bridge extending beyond the rim that offers panoramic views of the Grand Canyon
- Pick up an authentically crafted keepsake at the Hualapai Market, then make a quick stop at the Hoover Dam
- Door-to-door hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Parking and admission fees
- Personally guided and narrated tour
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
- Please wear shoes and bring water, a camera, sunscreen, weather-appropriate clothing, sunglasses, a hat or visor, and cash.
- Skywalk not included in tour price.
Meeting location:  6800 E Lake Mead Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year