Explore the Grand Canyon on a two-part adventure through clear skies and down dirt trails. Soar high above local landmarks on board a plane, then speed down winding paths on an ATV.
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided tour above and through the Grand Canyon with a professional leading the way
- Look out the window of your plane to glimpse the Grand Canyon, Lake Mead, the Mojave Desert and the Hoover Dam
- Hit the throttle of your ATV to fly down dirt paths as you explore the Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area
- Relax as you’re whisked away in a comfy shuttle from your hotel to the airport, where you board a deHavilland Twin Otter airplane
- Head to Bar 10 Ranch to feast on a traditional barbecue lunch that’s finger-licking good
- Guided plane tour
- Guided ATV tour
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
You are picked up at your hotel up to an hour and a half before depending on location. All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a valid government issued photo ID.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year