Explore the Grand Canyon on a guided adventure through clear skies and over blue waves. Soar high above local landmarks for a bird's-eye view, cruise down a sparkling river and walk along the glass-covered Skywalk.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided half-day tour over and through the Grand Canyon with a professional leading the way
- Look out the window of your plane to glimpse the Grand Canyon, Lake Mead, the Mojave Desert and the Hoover Dam
- Hop in a pontoon boat to glide down shimmering waters that lead to the stunning views of Quartermaster Point
- Relax as you’re whisked away in a comfy shuttle from your hotel to the airport, where you board a deHavilland Twin Otter airplane
- Walk across the Skywalk, a large glass bridge leading along the rim of the Grand Canyon, which offers breathtaking views
- Guided plane tour
- Hotel pick-up
- Pontoon boat ride
- Meal options at Grand Canyon West
- General Admission to Skywalk
You are picked up at your hotel up to an hour and a half before depending on location. All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a valid government issued photo ID.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year