Travel from Las Vegas into the badlands of Death Valley in a luxury H2 Hummer with your own personal tour guide and driver.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Personal tour guide who shares information on everything from the history of the area and the landmarks along the way, to knowledge of wildlife and fauna specific to the region
- Travel from Las Vegas to the Furnace Creek Visitor Center and the Death Valley Museum
- Off-roading experience through 20 Mule Team Canyon, a drive through Artist’s Pallet, and stops at Bad Water (the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere), the Harmony Borax Mine, and Zabriskie’s Point
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Las Vegas hotel in a luxury H2 Hummer, and all-you-can-eat lunch at Furnace Creek
- Complimentary bottled water, and a complimentary disposable camera
This tour requires a minimum of three guests.
May 10, 2016
Very knowledgeable and professional staff. It was a wonderful tour with excellent photo opportunities.
Sep 5, 2015
Our guide, Brett, was fantastic, gave us lots of information, was ver relaxed and super helpful. We had a fun day and were very well looked after.
Meeting location:  2657 Windmill Ln
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year