Las Vegas Ultimate Fighter Pilot
Combine the excitement of dog fighting with the thrill of acrobatics on this 50 minute flight where you get a chance to be the pilot.
What You Will Do
- 50 minute briefing and instructional session where you learn basic safety and maneuvers
- 30 minute dogfighting experience and 20 minutes of aerobatics with an actual fighter pilot
- The chance to fly a 330-horsepower Extra 330 LC
- Access to the SCA Heritage Museum, which celebrates the history of combat aviation
- Learn from current and former military fighter pilots
- Video packages available for purchase
Limo transport to and from your hotel is included. Hotels generally should be on the Strip or in Downtown but the vendor will try to accommodate special requests. Bring closed-toed shoes and a government-issued ID. Ticket price is higher for one guest as dog fighting requires 2 planes and therefore the vendor will have to fly another plane solo to complete the activity. Guests must weigh at least 80 pounds.