Las Vegas Strip Day or Night Helicopter Tour
Soar high above the Las Vegas Strip on board a helicopter to see the famous venues of Sin City. Discover 16 miles of this iconic stretch of city, from Mandalay Bay to old Downtown Vegas.
What You Will Do
- Get a bird’s eye view of the entire Las Vegas strip from a helicopter
- Check out the Stratosphere Tower, Circus Circus, and the Adventure Dome
- Spot Encore, Wynn, Palms, Rio, Caesars Palace, the Bellagio, and more
- Fly above Mandalay Bay and glide over McCarran International airport
- Glide over the famous Fremont Street Experience and old Downtown Las Vegas where it all started
- Helicopter tour of the Las Vegas Strip
There is a 260 lb weight maximum per passenger and a 600 lb total weight max for all three passengers. Purchasers must provide their own transportation (Uber recommended).
Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Feel free to dress up before your night on the town but please remember that you will need to get in and out of a helicopter. Tour is subject to weather conditions.
24-hour cancellation policy. If there is a cancellation due to weather and you cannot reschedule you will receive a refund in full. It is recommended that you schedule your tour at the beginning of your stay in Las Vegas so if there is bad weather you have the option to reschedule for another date. The tour will be rescheduled or refunded for cancellations due to inclement weather.
- 28 Ratings
My husband couldn’t really hear on his headset, the microphone on mine didn’t work. But the pilot was entertaining and the flight was fun.
Friendly staff and fair prices
Our Helicopter Tour was AWESOME. This was the first thing we did for our weekend, and it was the perfect way to start up the trip. I would suggest this to anyone!