Explore one of the most ancient cultural expressions in northern Mexico and one of Sinaloa`s largest natural protected área, Meseta de Cacaxtla
- Learn about the interesting story behind the origins of the petroglyphs which depict animals, people and other elements of nature composing the visions, beliefs and cosmogony of the native people many centuries past.
- Enjoy of a beautiful isolated pristine beach, take a splash, a long walk or simply relax
- Visit Las Labradas museum, with interesting exhibits about archaeological findings in the region and its natural history
- Participate in a light lunch with a local family to dine on authentic Sinaloan cuisine
- Pick-up and ground transportation to and from site
- Highly qualified & bilingual expedition guides
- Lecture on the site´s natural history and ancient petroglyphs
- Entrance fee to INAH Museum and archaeological site
- Entrance fee to Natural Protected Area: Meseta de Cacaxtla.
- Bottled water, soft drinks, fruit
- Traditional light lunch with local family (hand made tortillas, “molcajete” fresh salsa, beans, and fresh goat cheese)
- No minimum age for this ecotour. Kids all ages welcome!
Be aware that we will be walking among a rocky shore beach and most rocks might be slippery
-Take your precautions and wear adequate shoes (closed, non-slippery sole)
- There are restrooms at the Las Labradas museum
- Children under 3 ride for free (However this ecotour might be more enjoyable to an adult audience)
In case of cancelation, you should notify us 48 hours prior the activity to get a full refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Mazatlan Island Snorkel Adventure
Capturing the very essence of the bay of Mazatlan, this ecotour is a marine adventure to be enjoyed by all! Great scenery, wonderful wildlife, friendly guides and the best snorkeling around makes this the perfect way to experience the bay of Mazatlan and its majestic islands!
Duration:  3hrs 15mins - 3hrs 30mins
Bird Watching & Hiking Adventure in Mazatlan
Join us on a getaway to the Sierra Madre Mountains for some of the best birdwatching in northwest Mexico! Hike around Tufted Jay Preserve as you look out for birds of all sizes and colors that call the preserve home.
Duration:  4hrs 15mins - 4hrs 30mins
Kayak & Snorkel Adventure in Mazatlan
Explore the islands of Mazatlan on your own kayak and snorkel in some of the best locations! On this adventure you will paddle around Venados (Deer) and/or Pajaros (Bird) (Deer) Island, one of the best preserved islands in the Bay of Mazatlan!
Duration:  3hrs 30mins - 4hrs