- Discover Denver’s Larimer Square during a 90 minute walking tour exploring the area’s history and buildings led by an expert docent
- Witness the area’s founding buildings, including the first-ever saloon and pharmacy to have been built in the city
- Walk along the balconies of the Daniels and Fisher Tower, visiting the historic clock tower with impressive city views
- Learn about the area’s rich history as your docent takes you back in time with intriguing stories to capture each landmark you come across
- 90 minute guided tour of Larimer Square
This is a walking tour, so wear your walking shoes! Dress for the weather as the tours run rain or shine. Bring water, sunscreen, a hat, and an umbrella for whatever weather occurs. The tour is accessible to all, but it is 1 mile of walking. The tour of the D & F Tower brings you up by elevator to the 17th Floor, but the rest of the floors are accessed by way of stairs only. This is a historic building and must be accessed with caution.
Tickets are non-refundable once purchased, but can be rescheduled with 24 hours advanced notice. You may reschedule your tickets (subject to availability) by calling operator.