- 11 Ratings
Lapa Cocktail Crawl
Go to the coolest historical bars in Rio for traditional drinks and cocktails. Learn about the carioca bohemian scene, its art, music, and poetry, while exploring examples of colonial architecture.
What You Will Do
- Discover Rio’s liveliest neighborhood, Lapa, which is known for its thriving bohemian scene for over a century
- See some of the best musical bars and dancing halls in the city, as well as the places where carioca artists live and work
- Drink a delicious cold beer at Brasil Bar, which has the oldest beer taps found in the city
- Try a refreshing caipirinha, choosing over a hundred different cachaças to make it with, at Cachaça bar, and learn how it’s made
- Have a half pint of Guinness at Lapa’s only Irish Pub and the first ever found in the country
- Guided tour
Full refunds for cancellations made at least one hour in advance.
- 11 Ratings
I will write more on Tripadvisor but for starters I enjoy these walking tours. The guides are awesome. The groups we had was fun and interesting. The alcohol helps too! Really though from web design to booking process all was attractive and easy and descriptive.
the tour was more of a pub crawl, but it was a nice one!
It was the best nighr i had in Rio and we met so many new people from all over the world. Thank you so much
angelica has been very nice and we were very happy to visit places at night where we would have never gone alone! it was nice to visit many pubs and not just one. we are also very happy for the pictures. it was very interesting also because she explained the history and her personal experience, it is simply great to hang oit with a carioca! We love strawberry tours!!!
The tour was very interesting and the guy told us some interesting stories related to personal life experience in Lapa. The bars we visited were good too! Thanks!
This was a very enjoyable evening, a great way to be introduced to the night life of Rio. Our guide was fantastic and very knowledgeable about her city. Would recommend to anyone who would like an great evening. Thank you Strawberry Tours
Such a. Nice guide! She was so nice and socialized and interacted a lot with the group. Could improve on the bar choice!