- 8 Ratings
Three Hour Stand Up Paddleboard Rental in Cleveland
Enjoy three hours paddling over the Rocky River and Lake Eerie. Get out there, and start your body and sense of wonder on two inviting waterways!
What You Will Do
- Grab a stand up paddleboard and explore the waters
- Coast down the Rocky River, the Western boundary between Cleveland and Lakewood, that's known for its scenic shores and fantastic trout fishing
- Head out on Eerie Lake to traverse this immense body of water, which offers city sights and aquatic adventure
- Get the best in equipment with paddle boards that are produced by top manufacturers
- Escape from the routine with a tranquil journey over lapping waters and through bountiful shores
- Stand up paddleboard and paddle
- Life jacket and bilge pump
You must be at least 18 years of age, and provide a valid ID and credit card. Rentals are restricted to the Rocky River if conditions on the Lake exceed winds of 10 knots from the west, northwest, north, northeast, or east and waves are greater than 2 feet, or if offshore winds exceed 15 knots.
- 8 Ratings
Was amazing. Very straight forward and easy process. Loved the area and level of service. Will definitely return when I am in town for future visits!